BÀI TẬP ANH VĂN LỚP 6Test 3:
UNIT 12: SPORTS AND PASTIMES
Choose the correct answer. Only one answer is correct.ĐÁP ÁN
1. Which sentence is closest in meaning to the underlined sentence?
How long do you spend at the gym?
A. How often do you go to the gym?
B. When do you go to the gym?
C. How long does it take to get to the gym?
D. How much time do you spend at the gym?
2. - How often do you go swimming, Linda?
A. I guess I’m OK. B. Once a week.
C. About an hour. D. Swimming is good for me.
3. - How long do you spend playing tennis?
A. About three meters. B. About twice a week.
C. About one hour. D. About average.
4. My brother ______ weights for an hour every morning.
A. plays B. lifts
C. does D. practices
5.Do you go _____ ?
A. yoga B. baseball
C. bicycling D. aerobics
6. - How often do you go jogging?
A. Not very often. B. About two hours a day.
C. Not too bad. D. Pretty well.
7.- How good are you at sports?
A. Twice a week B. I guess I’m OK
C. About one hour. D. Not very often
8. I always go swimming ______ 5 a.m.
A. at B.in
C.on D. for
9. Maria______ aerobics at the gym three times a week.
A. goes B. makes
C. does D. runs
10. We jog _____ about an hour in the morning.
A. at B. for
C. until D. with
11. - How much time do you spend swimming?
A. Not very often. B. Around an hour a day.
C. About 100 meters a day. D. Twice a week.
12. In my _____ time I go to evening classes to study English.
A. spare B. vacant
13. My brother’s main hobby is ______ old postcards.
A. gathering B. collecting
C. getting D. taking
14. I hope he doesn’t keep us______ .
A. waiting B. to wait
C. wait D. for waiting
15. - Would you like something to drink?
- I _____ rather have something to eat.
A. would B. can
C.may D. _
16. I don’t agree_____ everything she says.
A. with B. for
C. in D. after
17. How would you like to come and______ Christmas with us?
A. pass B. bring
C. spend D. make
18. - How are you feeling today?
A. Not too bad. B. So and so.
C. Down and out. D. Just as well.
Read the text and choose the answer that you think best fits each space.
Running is now very popular (19) _____ as a sport and as a way of keeping fit. Even if you only run a short (20) ______ once or twice a week, you (21) _____ to make sure you wear good shoes. (22) _____ is a lot of choice nowadays in running shoes. First of all, decide how (23)_____ you want to spend on your shoes. Then find a pair which fits you well.
19. A. both B. neither C. also D. yet
20. A. distance B. path C. line D. length
21. A. would B. should C. need D. must
22. A. It B. There C. This D That
23. A. far B. long C. many D. much
1. D 2. B 3. C 4. B 5.C 6. A
7. B 8. A 9. C 10. B 11. B 12. A
13. B 14. A 15. A 16. A 17. C 18. A
19. A 20. A 21. C 22. B 23. D
Bài viết thật bổ ích, bạn hãy bấm thích và chia sẻ bài viết này cho bạn bè cùng xem nào
Các bài viết liên quan: