Lượt xem: 4484
Phản hồi: 0
Ngày Gửi: 25-04-2013
Bài viết: 104
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 (2012-2013 TPHCM) có kèm đáp án
ĐỀ THI HỌC KÌ 2 LỚP 9 MÔN ANH VĂN (2012-2013) UBND QUẬN BÌNH THẠNH KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ 2 – NH 2012 2013
(Có kèm đáp án tham khảo)
PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC- ĐÀO TẠO ANH VĂN 9 – thời gian : 60 phút ( không kể thời gian phát đề)
Choose the word or phrase (A,B,C or D) that best fits the blank space in each sentence (2.5pts)
1. Scientists ____ us when the volcanoes could erupt.
A. had covered B. had collapsed C. had warned D. had predicted
2. _________ can be collected by solar panels on cloudless days.
A. environment B. Energy C. Deforestation D. Pollution
3. Don’t leave _______ on the ground after your refreshment.
A. foam B. wrappings C. dump D. fume
4. Was this movie _______ for an Oscar?
A. nominated B. recognized C. accepted D. called
5. What should we do to keep our city _______?
A. polluted B. pollute C. unpolluted D. pollution
6. What about _______ Christmas Eve? Where will it take place?
A. celebrate B. celebrated C. celebrating D. to celebrate
7. The weatherman says Ho Chi Minh city ______ a hot day in high temperatures
A. would experience B. can experience C. may experience D. will experience
8. Mai and her friends got wet ______ they forgot to bring raincoats with themselves
A. because B. so C. but D. or
9. Hoa said that she was really proud _______ her father.
A. of B. on C. with D. from
10. Nga: “How about going to the movie theater tonight?” Mai : “_________”
A. You’re welcome B. Ys, I’d love to C. No, thanks D. Great, Let’s go
Choose the underlined word or phrase ( A, B , C or D ) that needs correcting ( 0.5 pts )
11. My new washing machine, who I bought last week, hasn’t worked for some days.
A B C D
12. We will have 5 days off between April 27th up to May 1st on the national holidays.
A B C D
Choose the word or phrase that best fits the blank space in the following passage ( 1,5 pt )
Vietnam’s New Year (13) _____ as Tet Nguyên Đán or Tet. It begins between January twenty-first and February nineteenth. The exact date changes form year to year. Tet lasts about ten days. The first three days are the most important. Vietnamese people believe that how people act during those days will influence the whole year. As a result, they make every effort to avoid arguments and smile (14) _____ possible.
Many Vietnamese people prepare (15) _______ the holiday by paying their debts and cleaning their homes. Some believe that different Gods live in their homes. They say these Gods can watch over and protect their family members. At sunrise, they (16) _______ and put on new clothes. On those days , sticky rice cake ( Bánh Chưng ) is a popular (17) _____ Vietnamese new year’s food.
Vietnamese people believe that the first person through the door (18) ____ New Year’s Day always brings either good or bad luck. Children like to receive gifts or lucky money, as they do in other countries. Some Vietnamese families give money or other gifts to visitors during the holiday.
13. A. is officially known B. officially knows C. officially knew D. has officially known
14. A. as many as B. as much as C. as more as D. as lot as
15. A. on B. of C. to D. for
16. A. get up B. wake up C. stand up D. cheer up
17. A. tradition B. traditional C. traditionally D. traditionalism
18. A. in B. up C. on D. at
Read the passage and decide whether the statements that follow are True or False ( 1 pt )
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, known by the scientific community as the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake, was an undersea earthquake that occurred at 07 : 58 : 53 local time on December 26, 2004. The earthquake started a series of disastrous Tsunamis that spread throughout the Indian Ocean, killing large numbers of people and destroying coastal communities in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India , Thailand, and elsewhere. More than 283, 100 people were killed and hundred thousands of others were made homeless. Nevertheless, it is still one of the deadliest disasters in modern history. This disaster is known in Asia and in the international media as the Asian Tsunami, and also called the Boxing Day Tsunami in Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom because it took place on Boxing Day.
19. In 2004, there was a disaster happening in India.
20. The disaster killed many people and destroyed coastal communities in many countries.
21. This is the only deadliest disaster in modern history.
22. People can get information about this disaster from the international media.
Supply the correct form of the word in bracket ( 1.5 pts )
23. “What a __________ result!” the young man said sadly. ( disappoint )
24. Can you tell me what kind of calculator works _______? ( effective )
25. The weather forecast says that it will be _______ tomorrow. ( sun )
26. Do you think the disaster were _________? ( predict )
27. So lovely! You always impress me with your house _______, Lan!( decorate )
28. Volunteers reached this beach and worked as ______ ( conserve )
Supply the correct form of the verb in the blanks : ( 1 pts )
29. They suggested that more rubbish bins ( put ) ________ around the schoolyard.
30. This is the first time I ( ever see ) __________ a meteor in the clear dark sky.
31. What would happen if we went on ( pollute ) ________ our environment ?
32. The 2010 Pacific typhoon season ( strike ) ________ the Philippines throughout a week.
Rewrite the sentences so that they are nearest in meaning to the sentence printed before them ( 2 pt )
33. He was a careless driver.
[ He used to drive _____________________________.
34. Nam’s parents shouted at him angrily; however, he still kept on making noise.
[ Although ___________________________________.
35. Hoa has a new hairstyle. She looks so cute.
[ Hoa, ______________________________________.
36. They don’t work hard, so they can’t get good marks in the test.
[ If _________________________________________.
ĐÁP ÁN1. C
29. should be put
30. have ever seen
33. He used to drive carelessly.
34. Although Nam’s parent shouted at him angrily, he still kept on making noise.
35. Hoa, who has a new hair style, looks so cute.
36. If they worked hard, they would get good marks in the test.
Bài viết thật bổ ích, bạn hãy bấm thích và chia sẻ bài viết này cho bạn bè cùng xem nào
Các bài viết liên quan:
Last edited by thaodong; 25-04-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Chủ đề tương tự
By kienthuc in forum Đề kiểm tra Vật lý 8
Bài viết mới nhất: 15-04-2013, 03:31 PM
By nguyenthao in forum Đề Thi Chuyển Cấp Lớp 9 Lên 10
Bài viết mới nhất: 15-04-2013, 10:37 AM
By thaodong in forum Đề Thi Đại Học Khối D - Môn Anh Văn
Bài viết mới nhất: 06-04-2013, 11:59 AM
By Arbert2012 in forum Luyện Thi Chuyển Cấp Môn Toán
Bài viết mới nhất: 14-01-2013, 09:44 AM
By Arbert2012 in forum Luyện Thi Chuyển Cấp Môn Toán
Bài viết mới nhất: 14-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Tags trong chủ đề này
Copyright © 2012 Bản quyền thuộc về CÔNG TY CP GIÁO DỤC TRUYỀN THÔNG VUIHOC24H
trung tam gia su